Tuesday, September 16, 2008

HDR : Royal Adelaide Show Ferris Wheel


Note: All links opens in new window!

My first attempt to a HDR (High Dynamic Range) photo.

RAS Ferris Wheel

I present to you, Colourful Ten Ferris Wheel :) Although it may not be too great a HDR photo, it's different for me and I'm proud of it!
Listening to Teresa Teng makes me want to dress in Qi Pao (cheongsam) in a cabaret and sing to you... One of my near future dreams. Will keep you in the loop!

Some amazing HDR photos which inspired me here.

Venue: Royal Adelaide Showground, Wayville.

Model: Canon EOS 350D DIGITAL
Focal Length: 18 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Date Picture Taken: Sep 12, 2008, 5:12:00 PM

1 comment:

Alex Iskandar said...

This is gorgeous. Reminds me of my Bus 110 journey into the city - Rundle Mall and all ;-)