Monday, April 30, 2007
Sunday, April 29, 2007
- Anonymous is not accepted.
- Game commences on 1st May 12AM.
- Results will be accumulated at the end of May.
- I will post questions at ANYTIME and I will not notify anyone.
- In order to win this game, it takes one to be LOYAL, QUICK, and able to READ MY MIND. *giggLes*
- Gift to the winner is guaranteed. I am generous if you didn't know. I came up with this game because I really want to share things I cherish intellectually to (initially) selected people. Then I thought..I should share. So EVERYONE is invited to join!
- 1 win = 1 point.
- Altogether 20 round.
- You can only answer ONCE!
- First contestant who answers correctly gets the point.
- Since there is no limit to contestant numbers, the highest point contestant (at the end of MAY) wins.
- Therefore, MAKE SURE YOU USE THE SAME AND CORRECT NAME.
- I will then contact the Winner for POSTAL address!!
- GOOD LUCK & ENJOY!! Coz I'm enjoying this tooo!
- Only ONE winner will receive a personal GIFT from me by POST all the way from AUSTRALIA. (don't worry, I'm not cheap...)
- Only 10 selected contestants. I will have 2 contestant position free for voluntary participants. No harm playing along.
- Different games will be held every month.
- Game duration will be informed.
- Results will be posted weekly!
- Answers to be typed in comments.
- First contestant who answers correctly wins.
- Note : To win these games, it takes one to be loyal, quick SMART and able to read my mind (I don't know how)
- What's wrong with the photo?
- ...and lots more!!
I spy...with my little eye...something that begins with the letter 'N'!
You've got the answer? Tell us how you got the answer! Click HERE!
ANSWER : NECKLACE
The answer will be out in 24 hours from time posted. [30 April : 7:21pm]
Name : Stewey Tuxedo Mao
Age : 6 months old & desperate!!
Mom thinks I'm cute. She told me there were friends in the city that I could meet...
"It's about time I meet someone now! I'm... getting desperate."
On a fine afternoon, mom dressed up...as usual, I wear my tux.
It's okay! I'm going to the humans... no piglets for me, thanks mom!
Oooo yea.. that feels gooood.... Neeed to......lick.
Friday, April 27, 2007
Sorry to say, but the show in KL will not proceed. Today - Sat.Jan.20.07. - we received confirmation that we did not get approval from the 'authorities'. Sorry KL but we tried.
Despite our best efforts to put on a show here, we were rebuffed.
We will be back in Singapore at some point this year, so we hope that the thousands of Malaysian fans will make their way down for that show.
Jumpa lagi, Inshallah.
RUSSELLPETERS.COM | posted on January 21, 2007
I know it was January....but I just saw this......so.. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?
IF RUSSELL PETERS WANTS TO COME TO MALAYSIA, I SAY HE COME TO MALAYSIA! NOT SINGAPORE@!!!@!@!@! I WANT TO SEE HIM IN MALAYSIA!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGH!!!
From Wikipedia : ANZAC DAY
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Ingredients for soup:
1. Malaysian curry paste
2. Coconut milk
DO NOT cook the noodles with the soup. Have the soup prepared, use another pot for boiling the noodles (it changes the taste of soup). That way, remaining soup can be refrigerated for next boiling (if needed).
Suppose to have:
1. Been Sprouts (Taugeh)
2. Long beans
3. I don't remember...
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Thursday, April 19, 2007
1. Groceries shopping. Walk every single lane of the supermarket. Throw anything I think is useful in the basket. Never happy if the basket is not full. Refrigerator is full.. (Funny how my biscuits, cereals and milk go missing... it's okay. I'll use salt that isn't mine)
2. Stares at refrigerator, "I'll use this, this, that and this. Oh! and that too!" [Close refrigerator]
3. Chop..chop..wash..wash..rinse rinse...
4. Cook. What else? [1 hour later] Dinner is ready! Dinner is ready! I'm so hungry!
5. [Phone: Brrr Brrr] "I'm downstairs"... "Okay! Coming"
6. [Back in apartment] "mmmmm.....Smells good!"
"How long more 'til dinner is ready~~I'm hungry~"
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
I'm down to my blackberry's internet...thank you blackberry. I'd die without internet!I'm 3 quarters dead.Only my fingers survived to type these on my cute little blackberry buttons.
Monday, April 16, 2007
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Ever since Precious went missing, Micco was devastated. She flew back to Malaysia and found her house brightly lit. There was a welcome home party held just for her and family friends gradually filled up the indoor terrace. Everyone welcomed her and hugged her. Micco wasn't impressed because J-mie didn't show up. Mom ignored her, occupied by boasting her delicious Curry Laksa. No one bothered except for Jason, Aunt Florence's baby boy whom Micco takes as her charming little brother. His expression tells it all from the other end of the terrace. 'Where's J-mie'?
Frustrated, Micco stomp towards her maid and demanded on letting J-mie go."Who caged her!?", she asked furiously.
Her maid, Kak(sister) Yani was her best friend at home. She was the only person in the house who loves animals as much as Micco does. When Micco is sick, Yani will take care of her. Micco brings her out to shopping malls whenever possible. Micco also present her a kitten, named "baby" because Yani says it's so much easier to pronounce. Despite the sisterhood, Yani was speechless. She bounced Micco off by giving her a sharp, "I don't know. Ask someone else!" Micco knew it wasn't her fault. She loves J-mie just as much. Micco was then enraged by the fact that she has to be polite with guests. She ran upstairs screaming silently towards Victor's (her brother) room.
"J-mie is very ill. One day she got out of the house, that's probably how she got herself in trouble. She's now put in our other house's resting".
"What the f***?! And no one had the courtesy to tell me this until I find it out myself?!", Micco ran downstairs. Tears begin to flow down her cheeks anxiously.
For f***'s sake... resting in an empty house? What the f*** kind of rest is that for an ill puppy?!
Jason tagged along when he saw Micco ran out of the house in the dark. With tears blurring her vision, it didn't help. Micco doesn't know which house was it. Mom and Dad bought the house no long ago when she was in Australia. "J-mie!" She yells out. "J-mie, mummy's home. Where are you?" her voice cracked. Jason helped to look for J-mie without uttering a word to Micco. That comforts Micco.
Siberian huskies don't bark. Besides, J-mie could be too ill and shattered to howl. Hel.pless.
Note : I'm not a dream person. I don't usually get to dream at all and if I did, I would regard it as 'not-a-good-sleep'. This story was a dream I had this morning. My pillow was really wet crying IN the dream and I woke up still crying until I went for a shower. None of the above description was made up. I could remember everything that happened. For once, I didn't know I was dreaming when I was dreaming.
Friday, April 13, 2007
*Click on image to designated websites*
Zouk Club KL (Velvet Underground)
Kelvin & Kelly's Wedding!
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Old School Games
Flash back! This character has been haunting deep inside us unconsciously. I'm not kidding... I can hear you humming the Mario song... You tell me if Mario is in your blood. Mario is in our blood... Can't wait til Super Mario Galaxy is out for Nintendo Wii!!!
More Mario Animations :
Impressed? I'm not. My habits killed my babies.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
2) What happened to Jesus?
Answer : Reborn
All of us did were not given time to even brush our teeth!! *Psst* I couldn't resist my chockies I ate one before brushing my teeth that morning! *wInk*! I thought that was it but no! We had egg treasure hunt! I felt like a noob...but to be honest, it was really funny. I had a great time despite the puffy eyes and morning breath...
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
Stewey : Geez...I can't sleep no more... My eyes @.@
Dad and me posing. ~It doesn't matter if you're black or whitE! der der der der DEr DEr~ quote Micheal Jackson. =)
Monday, April 2, 2007
"Stewey Tuxedo Mao"
Sunday, April 1, 2007
Victor : First sign says, dogs not allowed. Second sign says, dogs allowed. What the... o.O?
"Dilarang Merokok" = "No Smoking Zone"Victor : Who cares man... I'm confused!
- ► 2009 (71)
- ► 2008 (97)
- Game [I-Spy] : Round One
- 1st Game : I-Spy Contestants!
- Loyalty competition begins!
- Desperate Stewey in Adelaide city
- I know I'm late.. but WHAT!?!?!?@
- Anzac Day!
- MiccO's Cooking: Curry Laksa
- Every weekend is someone's Birthday!
- My Redback@Black Widow is HUNGRY!
- Hottest Female Blogger in Malaysia - Natalie Fong ...
- The Process of Cooking Asian Food..hungry? *sLurpS...
- I'm sorry, J-mie. Please forgive me.
- Maryann's visit to Malaysia
- Super Mario Brothers!
- Tuxedo's Day Out!
- Find the spider!
- Traditional Easter Egg Hunt!
- Morialta Falls Hiking (Adelaide)
- Notice to all Readers...
- Stewey Tuxedo Mao VS Nintendo Wii
- New family member - Stewey Tuxedo Mao
- "What Rules?" says Victor
- ▼ April (24)