Friday, April 27, 2007

I know I'm late.. but WHAT!?!?!?@

KUALA LUMPUR


Sorry to say, but the show in KL will not proceed. Today - Sat.Jan.20.07. - we received confirmation that we did not get approval from the 'authorities'. Sorry KL but we tried.

Despite our best efforts to put on a show here, we were rebuffed.

We will be back in Singapore at some point this year, so we hope that the thousands of Malaysian fans will make their way down for that show.

Jumpa lagi, Inshallah.

BB

RUSSELLPETERS.COM | posted on January 21, 2007


....................
I know it was January....but I just saw this......so.. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?

IF RUSSELL PETERS WANTS TO COME TO MALAYSIA, I SAY HE COME TO MALAYSIA! NOT SINGAPORE@!!!@!@!@! I WANT TO SEE HIM IN MALAYSIA!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGH!!!

*chOke*




No comments:

Archives