Sunday, April 29, 2007

1st Game : I-Spy Contestants!

Alright, I changed my mind about the limited number of contestants. A few information to all readers...

  • Anonymous is not accepted.
  • Game commences on 1st May 12AM.
  • Results will be accumulated at the end of May.
  • I will post questions at ANYTIME and I will not notify anyone.
  • In order to win this game, it takes one to be LOYAL, QUICK, and able to READ MY MIND. *giggLes*
  • Gift to the winner is guaranteed. I am generous if you didn't know. I came up with this game because I really want to share things I cherish intellectually to (initially) selected people. Then I thought..I should share. So EVERYONE is invited to join!
  • 1 win = 1 point.
  • Altogether 20 round.
  • You can only answer ONCE!
How to win?
  1. First contestant who answers correctly gets the point.
  2. Since there is no limit to contestant numbers, the highest point contestant (at the end of MAY) wins.
  3. Therefore, MAKE SURE YOU USE THE SAME AND CORRECT NAME.
  4. I will then contact the Winner for POSTAL address!!
  5. GOOD LUCK & ENJOY!! Coz I'm enjoying this tooo!
Thank you!

No comments:

Archives