Tuesday, May 8, 2007

When your content does not match your title!

My original Title was : What do you do when your partner is sleeping?
Then I realize, I got side-tracked..!

Last year, a part-time colleague and I had a conversation about what do you do when your boyfriend is sleeping.

"I use marker pen, draw anything I can think of all over his body...haha!"

"Wha..? What was his reaction?"
"No arr..he wake up and didn't even realize it until he went for a shower. He just laughed at the picture-lor!"

*Aaawwww..how sweet*

NOTE : Micco did not attempt on attacking anyone. She was always afraid to offend because 'some' people are quite sensitive and tend to over-react. Haha! Not long after she became too bored in Adelaide, and saw an opportunity that she just had to...had to grab it! Not too fascinating, but yea...
Attack scheme :

*must have pictures!*

That very moment, I turned 5 years old again...and it felt good. Remember Legos, Play Doh... I don't know much about those because my childhood was more of er... Voltron, Transformers, He-man, McGuyver, Knight Rider, Air Wolf,ThunderCats and what not! Woot...typing that brings memories. Thanks to my brother, Victor, I'm glad I grew up having a little bit of MAN in me. It really helps... when you are in the midst of talking to a handsome geek.

More of my childhood (and some girly ones) :
  • Smurfs
  • My Little Pony
  • Babar
  • Beverly Hills 90210 (zzz..)
  • Carebears (This is something even guys like! I've done my surveys)
  • Popeye
  • Alvin & the Chipmunks
  • and more!
Visit
... bringing your childhood back to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey those mentioned are my favourite cartoons and shows too during my time. Err. I'm 28 now. So you do the math.

A few more to add such as Dungeons and Dragons, Macross, Silverhawk & Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs!

Sure does bring back memories of the good times!