Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Assswt"

??Question mark ??

This picture was taken during a 'Second Coming' band gig near UniSA. This guy stood at the front, obviously proud of his "trend", (notice his assss sweat? LOL!) he wears a shirt short enough to show his 'bonds'. No doubt 'bonds' innerwear for men and women are absolutely comfy! But yea...back to this boy here.

*Psst!* My housemate wears his pants BELOW his butt!
-.-"

To the girls out there... Any of you find this cute? If you do please educate me. I like butt too much to flatten it.

I just came back from Queensland by the way! More pictures will be uploaded soooooooooon! Craftworm has new posts :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It baffles me why do they do that...

reverendtimothy said...

Heh. They're actually trying to outlaw baggy pants in Texas.

Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

The boy needs to learn how to dress

@miccoelaine said...

lol...yea. my housemate wears them BELOW the ass -.-"