Monday, May 19, 2008

Mini Plant Pet

啊!!!太可爱了吧!


It's too cute to ignore... *heehee*


It is easy to make these for Valentine's, Anniversaries, Birthdays or other special events.
I shall suggest making this for my next charity sale item for fund raising to my mummy!

It takes some effort in finding the resources. I am pretty sure anyone can find these if they really put their heads in to it.

  1. Mini Bottle!
  2. Plant Gel
  3. Plant or seed.
  4. Hook screw/Jewelry Making hooks (looks like question marks).
  5. Ready made string (like the ones for phone)
可愛い過ぎ!
I suggest to find No. 4 & 5 from bead or jewelry making shops.

If you are really NOT in to D.I.Y., shop for the cutest pet plants via the following links!

Singapore
China (wholesale)
Alibaba (it's like Amazon!)






No comments: