Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Exotic Pet! Redback @ Black Widow


This is my new pet :) She's a well fed Redback... look at her huge bum! LoL... One day, I told Edward about our new exotic pet.

Tale :
We showed pictures of our new pet - redback to Eddy. Minutes later, he poked me and whispered to my ear, "We shall take that icky spider away, and squish it!!". I didn't know how to react to that. *Looks left and right thinking of what to say*
Little did he know I had a pregnant Redback which had thousands of babies! Sadly, my previous housemate took them away when I went back to Malaysia. But anyway, I stared at Eddy. "Eeerrmm.. *smiLes as cute as pOssibLe*.. the redback is kinda....mine. Not his."
Edward stayed away from me ever since. "I'm still gonna squish it!"
*hehe!*

Ooh! I would have made AUD1000 from the redback babies...~ Heard there's this place in Adelaide - Handorf is buying redbacks for $1 each!
My redback has now been transfered (by me ^^) to a bigger home. More info on how I got the spiders? Click
HERE!

Do leave comments on names for this pet =). Thank you!











2 comments:

johnsonteoh.com said...

wow a black widow.
In my books, its like the most dangerous spider ever in existence. Careful there babe

@miccoelaine said...

Yes..Redbacks are one of the most dangerous spiders but so far there are no records death caused by redbacks :)
Besides...Little redback is in a little box. I'll be fine. thank you johnson!