Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My July In Asia - Coming up Soon!

Dear friends and families,

I'm back in Australia now...Moving in to a new place, bought a brand new absolutely massive PC (well, Kitboy chose the parts so I assume it's MAD too), going to Uni, and cleaning up the house.

There are a few things I would like to post, but I don't have the time, and I haven't unpack. It will take us approximately 2 weeks to get our internet working, 1 day for me to install Photoshop to resize best photos, few days for us to clean the house and so many other things to do!

So there you go. Not that I'm slowing down but there are more reasons to why I haven't been posting. So many pictures from my last visit to Malaysia. Can't wait to update you guys!

P/S: I will find time to compile the list of attendees on Blogger's Day and shall send them to your emails!

Love,
Elaine Tan
MiccObaYb

No comments: