Thursday, January 31, 2008

Exotic Pets Exhibition in One Utama NOW!

I brought Cheron to face her fears...her response was:

her response was...

"That was a hell of a good 2 hours spent although I fear reptiles and lizards. It is so nice to have seen him kissing the King Cobra, I've never seen it so up close and personal! It's really really good lor, so adventurous... No one would bring me there except you, and I'm very happy lor!"

Exotic Pets Exhibition
-------------
Date: until 31st March
Venue: One Utama Rainforest Ground Floor
Time: As long as One Utama is open =P which means from 10am to prolly 11pm!


This is your chance to see the exotic animals come upclose and personal. There is no reason why you would want to miss out these animals when you're in One Utama! Get your bum off the chair and get going! It's worth your time with the Live Shows and be in touch with nature. My way of putting it?

"An exhibition of world's nature in One PLACE, One Utama."

More Photos, Here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ZOMG SOOOO CUTE :D
Wish I could have seen them :(
Glad to see your having a good time can't wait until I see you again *hugs*
Love Maryann