Friday, January 12, 2007

G'Day Mate, lets put another shrimp on the barby.

hey everyone,

I just want to let everyone know that I am a virgin at this. oh wait...let me intro myself...my name is Ted and for some reason Elaine wanted me to write stuff on here, so sorry for the disappointment if u thought that it was Elaine writing..I have a penis by the way so too bad boys..unless u swing that way, in that case. WELCOME ABOARD!

ive never written a blog before so im not sure what to write in this thing....well i guess i should tell you a lil about myself. Well my name is Ted and am a true dinkum Aussie..(with chinese parents from ipoh) hrmm...thats about all I can think of right now.














For you ladies out there ive posted a pic of myself for your own pleasure..hahaha..geez u must be disappointed hey...u were hoping for a tall blonde dude huh?...maybe next time.... well back to the picture, i call it 'la jellyfish'. you see I was at Melbourne Aquarium and was impressed by the wide array of jellyfish that they had, so i took the opportunity to practise my jellyfish face. how do u like it? did i pull it off? i think i did it very well. for those of you that think you can do better please send me a pic of your best jellyfish face and i will bow down and send you tim tams (kick ass chocolate biscuit things)

Elaine : We know what Tim Tams are, Ted...

well until then, i say adieu.

No comments: