Thursday, February 1, 2007

My Personal Favourites - Books

It was rather frustrating to go to a huge ass bookstore, not having a clue what book should I get... hog the autobiography section for an hour plus and walked right out empty handed. What's worse is I was soo annoyed I went home and search online for good autobios and found a few familiar ones. Those that I've read several times.

I reckon I should recommend some of my personal favourites to you and have some feedback. If better, recommend me some really good ones.

1. Falling Leaves by Adeline Yen Mah
"I admit, I'm an emotional person... this book is by far the first book I've read that made me cry. Adeline made me picture her life so precisely that I could see myself as the unwanted daughter who lived almost her whole life just to know she was loved...only by the death of her loved ones, did she know..."
"...I've read this book the 3rd time and still find it as touching as it was the first time"



2. Wild Swans by Jung Chang
3. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee

No comments: